The Community Health Network advances the field of community-focused health programming by:
- Systematizing and standardizing best practices
- Generating recommendations, guidance and challenges for better programming
- Creating and disseminating practical tools and approaches
- Building capabilities of global health organizations and their in-country partners
- Offering practical training and development for the global health workforce
- Fostering partnerships and collaborative action
Much of this network activity takes place through eight technical Working Groups and our Practitioner Academy for Community Health. This dynamic hub also includes ongoing series of online and in-person events, updates and technical exchanges.